Summers are great. You get to get some vitamin D, get a tan, and enjoy the nature in its entire splendor. However, at the same time, summers can get uncomfortable, especially if you live I an area where the temperatures go up through the roof. Lucky for us, there are multiple ways to cool off. We have AC systems, fans, and whatever else you can think of. But you cannot enjoy all of those anytime and anywhere. That is why it is good to invest in the best battery powered fan.
The benefits of battery powered fans
While a battery powered fan is not a complicated piece of electronics, you can benefit a great deal from having one. Not everyone has air conditioning, and you do not stay in all the time. Here are a few advantages you can enjoy if you buy one.
- You can cool off at the office – if you work in a big office with cubicles, then you must be familiar with that one person who hates air conditioning and cannot stand it. Every office has that one person, more or less. That is why a battery powered fan comes in handy. You can put it on your desk and enjoy the cool breeze. You do not bother anyone, and you can be comfortable.
- You can put it in your car – if by any chance the car’s air conditioning broke, you can replace it with a battery powered fan. Truth be told, it is not the same thing, but it beats leaving your windows open or suffering from high temperatures while you are on the road. I do not know about you, but my head hurts terribly if I drive with my windows down. A fan sounds better.
- You can use it at home – an air conditioning system is not cheap, and not everyone can afford it. On the other hand, a high-quality battery powered fan is not that expensive, and you can turn it on wherever you are.
- It is portable – this may be one of the coolest benefits a battery powered fan has. You do not have to sit in a particular place to enjoy the breeze. If you are on your computer, you can position the fan on your desk, and if you go on the couch, you can place it on the coffee table. You can even put it outside. You do not depend on a power outlet, so as far as you are concerned, you can walk with it down the street. The sky is the limit.
Not depending on a power line is fantastic. In fact, I think that is the primary reason buy battery powered fans in the first place. They may not be as efficient as air conditioning systems, but they are still better than nothing. Worst case scenario is that you cool off just a little
How to choose the best battery powered fan?
Now that you decided that you want such a device, you need to establish the criteria you are going to use when you make the purchase. It is not difficult, but you still need to look for the best you can find for the money you have. If you have no idea what you are doing, here are a few tips.
- Choose the right size – I think that you know that not all fans are the same size. It depends on where you are going to use it. If you want one for your home, a relatively large fan should do the trick. However, if you want a fan for your office or your car, you will not be able to accommodate a large fan, and choosing a smaller one may be a better idea. Keep in mind that battery powered fans are designed to be portable, so do not imagine that they are very big. So, think about where you are going to use it, and then decide on the size you want.
- Power and speed – when it comes to this aspect, not all fans are alike either. Most fans will come with multiple speeds, and it is a good thing to have options. You will not be needing the same speed all the time. Power is another thing you need to consider. I do not think you will complain about too much power. However, little power usually translates to lack of efficiency. So, if your choice of a fan is too weak, you will not get that cooling breeze you need. Read the specifications of a particular product before making the purchase. They should reveal everything you need to know about speed and power.
- USB capabilities – not many people use batteries anymore. They need to be replaced all the time, and they are quite the expense at some point. That is why a battery powered fan that can be recharged using a USB cable is ideal. Some models come with an AC adapter, while other use USB, but I find that if a device has an AC power cord, you still rely on a power outlet, and they cannot be found everywhere. Think about this. A USB will allow you to charge the fan in your car, using your laptop, or a simple power bank. Isn’t that simpler than a power outlet?
- Is it travel-friendly? – This is something you need to check before buying the fan. If you wanted a stationary fan, then you would not read this article at this moment. If you think about it, all battery powered fans are fit for travel, but some models have something extra that makes them more suitable. For example, some models have handles, and some can be folded to reach a more compact state. If you are planning to travel with the fan, keep all those things in mind. They may be of help.
- Battery life – this might as well be one of the most important A battery powered fan is of no use if the battery does not last as it should. However, the life of the battery depends on many aspects. For example, if you choose a powerful fan with three speeds, the battery will not last more than a few hours. It depends on the energy it consumes while it is on. At the same time, some more advanced models have a battery that can last up to 40 hours, but the power will not be as high as in the previous example.
- Construction – if you go for one of those shabby models that go for 10$, you will not receive high quality. We all know that the quality of the resources dictate the price, which is why I recommend to not be a cheapskate and buy a cheap battery powered fan. If you spend a few extra dollars, you will receive high-quality materials and sturdy Otherwise, your fan will break the first time you drop it.
What are the best battery powered fans?
Now that you know the criteria, you can move on to taking your pick. There are countless models out there, and some of the manufacturers are pretty good at what they do. But if you do not want to bother, here are a few suggestions that people recommend.
OPOLAR F201 Rechargeable Portable Mini USB Fan
The battery-powered fan from OPOLAR is almost 6 inches in height and 5 inches in width. It is a mini fan, just as the title suggests, but it is enough for some circumstances. Even if it is as big as your iPhone, you will still receive enough cold air. The maximum air flow is up to 4.2 m/s on the highest speed, which is more than sufficient for a tent or a car. The fact that it is that small allows you take it everywhere. It can easily fit in your bag, and you can take it with you when you travel. Nothing stops you from putting it on your desk either.
The OPOLAR fan has three adjustable speeds: low, medium, and high. It depends on what you need at any given time. It is powered by a battery, but you can charge it using a USB cable. The 2200mAh battery can provide up to 6 hours on a full charge, and the battery can withstand up to 500 charges. The fan will work with either of those power sources.
I think this product is quite capable. I believe that it is ideal for a long car ride (you can plug it in your car anyway), and if you travel in the summer, it is a ‘must’ item in your bag. You will get the breeze you need, and that only for a few dollars. Not to mention that it has a lovely design. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon
02COOL 10-inch Battery or Electric Portable Fan
O2COOL is another manufacturer that has the purpose of satisfying the need for a cool breeze on hot summer days. This model is a little bit bigger than the previous one, but as far as quality is concerned, they are just about the same.
The fa can be powered using one of two ways. You can either plug it in while you are at home, or you can use 6-D batteries that can provide up to 40 hours of operation. You will receive an AC adapter in your package, but the batteries are not included. Unfortunately, this model cannot be charged with a USB cable, but it is still highly efficient.
The fan has 2 speeds, features a stable horseshoe base, and a convenient built-in handle. If you want, you can tilt it so that the air flow in your direction. The compact design makes it fit for travel. It is easy to carry and does not occupy much space. You can take it with you outside or when you go camping, and you will be satisfied with it. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon
OPOLAR Battery Clip-On Fan
This model is from OPOLAR as well, but it is slightly different than the first one. This one comes with a large clip that will allow you to place the fan wherever you want. As long as you have a relatively resistant edge, you can position the fan without any problems. Parents love this model because it can be clipped on their baby’s stroller.
This model is one of the most powerful mini-fan you can find. The manufacturer used the latest technology in its production, so the blades have a rotating speed of up to 3600 rpm. The airflow is higher, but the noise is lower. The three speed will allow you to control that flow hower you like.
The fan can be charged with a USB cable using any device you have, and the 2200 mAh battery can last up to 8 hours, but that depends on the speed you choose. The design is lightweight and compact. The fan measures 6.5 inches by 7.7 inches. The adjustable tilt will allow you to point the air in whichever direction you want, which makes this fan unbelievably cool. It may be small, but it will satisfy your needs. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon
I am a fan of fans (pun intended), which is why I think that getting one is a good idea. While I like all three models, my personal favorite is the OPOLAR Battery Clip-On Fan. The fact that you can clip it to your desk without occupying any office space is very useful, and it produces enough cold air to keep you comfortable in the summer. In my opinion, it is one of the best battery powered fans you can buy.
Keeping yourself cool in the summer is crucial. Overheating can cause some severe damage to your body, and it can make you feel quite uncomfortable. Lucky for you, the battery powered fans can be taken anywhere and keep your body temperature down. That way you will not resent those hot summer days you have every year. In a few words, it will improve your life in the summer. Click here to buy on Amazon
- Battery Operated Fan for Camping Ideas
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Battery Powered Fans for Camping
- The Upside to Fan Battery Operated
- Top Personal Battery Operated Fans Tips!
- A Startling Fact about Mini Portable Fan Uncovered
- The True Story About Portable Fan for Camping That the Experts Don’t Want You to Hear
- The Secret of Coleman Tent Fan That No One Is Talking About
- The History of Camping Fans Battery Operated Refuted
- The Downside Risk of Best Battery Operated Fan That No One Is Talking About
- What You Need to Do About Portable Rechargeable Fan Before You Miss Your Chance
- The Benefits of Small Portable Fan
- The Chronicles of Battery Operated Fans for Camping
- The Best Rechargeable Fan Cover Up
- The Small Battery Powered Fan Stories
- Things You Should Know About 02 Cool Fan
- The Key to Successful Battery Operated Clip on Fan
- The Basic Facts of Battery Powered Ceiling Fan
- Finding the Best Handheld Fan
- The Chronicles of Hand Held Battery Operated Fans
- The Hidden Gem of Portable Battery Operated Fan
- Why Everybody Is Completely Mistaken About Battery Powered Fan Camping and Why You Absolutely Must View This Report Immediately
- Battery Operated Ceiling Fan Can Be Fun for Everyone
- Hand Held Fan – Overview
- The Quintessential Handbook to Rechargeable Fan Price
- A Review of Rechargeable Battery Operated Fan
- Battery Operated Personal Fan Explained
- Top Choices of Portable Battery Fan
- Who Is Misleading Us About Cordless Fan?
- Why Everybody Is Talking About Small Battery Operated Fan…The Simple Truth Revealed
- The Advantages of Camping Fan
- Why No One Is Discussing Battery Fan
- The Advantages of Portable Fan
- One of the Most Incredibly Ignored Answers for Rechargeable Fan
- The Biggest Myth About Battery Powered Fan Exposed
- Where to Find Battery Operated Fans